Bret Wood's Efforts and Exploits

An updated guide to film and DVD work.

Monday, September 25, 2006

So Queue me

Here we are, three months away from Psychopathia's DVD release (January 9, 2007, srp $29.95), and the film has already appeared in the Netflix database.

CLICK HERE

I encourage all you "friends of Psychopathia" out there to visit Netflix and save it your want lists right away, so that when the DVD is released, it will automatically roll over into your queue (and presumably put you near the front of the line).

Why am I encouraging people to RENT the movie instead of buying it? Because I want you to see it, by hook or by crook. Is that so wrong?

Bret

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger cbartelski said...

Hey Bret.

Give me a call 404-310-4430
I'd love to offer my recording studio and sound design to you.

Christopher Bartelski

 

Post a Comment

<< Home